The SkinPen® Advantage
Your Skin Can Benefit From SkinPen®. Here’s How.
The SkinPen state-of-the-art, anti-aging procedure technology is designed to stimulate your skin’s natural ability to repair itself. SkinPen helps “awaken” your skin during the wound healing process.
Available only through skincare professionals, skinpen is a medical-grade, state-of-the-art precision tool that works by creating a series of microscopic channels in the skin. Your skin will look and feel healthier with little to no downtime!
SkinPen is not a microneedling dermaroller. Dermarollers bend, break or even rust resulting in possible infection or scarring with reuse. SkinPen uses adjustable length, disposable straight needles to penetrate at a 90 degree angle. This adjustability allows for differences in skin thickness and skin types.
Skinfuse® products are available at Lufkin Med Spa and create the perfect pair when added to the Skinpen® microneedling procedure. When Skinfuse® products are used post microneedling, results are maximized as your body is given the vitamins and minerals it needs to encourage healthy skin.
Recovery time from a SkinPen® procedure is less than a laser procedure. Also, Skinfuse® post-procedure protocol offers the ability to continue the skin rejuvenation process.
The Advantages Of Your SkinPen®Microneedling Procedure Include:
- SkinPen® microneedling is minimally invasive and a quick procedure.
- Little recovery downtime makes SkinPen® ideal for a busy lifestyle, and a great place to start for aesthetic procedures.
- Support of healthy skin. Skinfuse® post-procedure protocol by Bellus Medical, ensures you receive all the right vitamins and minerals to your skin, with none of the wrong ingredients.
- Results are generated from your own skin’s natural collagen remodeling and elastin.
- SkinPen® may be used on all skin types.
- Ideal for assisting in reducing the signs of aging.
- A versatile, precision design for use on most all parts of the body including face, neck, and décolletage.